The required documents are the following:
- Printed application form provided by the Department of Business Administration.
- Proofs of employment covering at least three years after obtaining the first degree (eg. Employer’s certificates). Candidates with proven three-year experience in high managerial position can be accepted without the condition of the experience gained after obtaining the degree.
- Copy of all University Degrees / Diplomas received.
- Official transcripts.
- Recognition by the NARIC (National Academic Recognition Information Center) for those candidates holding university or technological degrees that are awarded by foreign Higher Education Institutions.
- Proof of English language knowledge (eg. TOEFL, Proficiency, first degree from an English speaking university abroad, long experience in company with dominant English speakers in combination with oral examination by the three-member Evaluation Committee Nominee, OSH).
- Two recommendation letters (in forms provided by the Department of Business Administration) from university faculty members or senior executives.
- Two recent photographs.
- Copy Master’s degree and GMAT results if any (optional).
The application and recommendation letters are submitted in special forms provided by the EMBA Secretary. You can download the application from the link below. The application may also be submitted electronically to the address email@example.com.
The EMBA Secretary checks the required official documents and prepares for each candidate the protocol numbered folder that is provided to the Candidates’ Evaluation Committee.